Monday, May 21, 2007

Here we go!

Hi guys,

This is my first post. I promise to keep it fun and light. Basically I will have tons of jokes and most of all, celebrity feet movies and photos. Keep in mind that I need YOU to help me collect all the funny and wired feet stuff. Together we can make it! So lets start!

First, I want to start with good pretty feet. It is always good to start on the right foot. With that said, and in no particular order:

KYLIE MINOGUE'S TOES



JESSICA ALBA'S TOES



EVA LONGORIA'S TOES



Now that we have a good feel for what nice feet look like, Lets see the monsters:

PARIS HILTON
(There's more...PROMISE)



REESE WITHERSPOON
(She's pretty, but something is wrong about those feet)



OK this is it for now. I promise more next week (1 post per week for now).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love to see Jojo Levesque, Hayden Panetierre, Amanda Bynes, Alicia Keys....thanks alot for the shares, great site!

Anonymous said...

EVA LONGORIA'S TOES.

Just saying that sentence gets me hot.

EVA...LOOOOONG-GORE-EEE-YAAAA'S...***TOES.***

Bring 'em on babe.