Thursday, June 14, 2007

Paris Hilton & Tori Wilson

PARIS HILTON'S FEET
(I thought I should get in on the Paris Hilton in Jail Extravaganza)
I have to say, I dont understand how guys date her, she is a used and bruised blow up doll with the personal charm of a stick of gum..... I dont want to even start about her sharp mind and respect for the rule of law. I know it is politically correct to kiss up to Paris these days because of what is going on BUT as far as I am concerned, unless she turns 180 degrees and start making something out of her life, as far as I am concered, they should leave her ass and skanky feet in jail!
I brought this movie once before.....sorry, I will not replicate content again....

TORI WILSON'S FEET
(Can you say pretty in pink?)




Is it me or is she the HOTTEST thing alive?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you say "she looks UGLY in that pic". not a pic that does her any justice

Anonymous said...

I may be inn the minority here. BUT I WOULD TOTALLY DO PARIS'S BIG SLABBY KOOKY LOOKIN SIZE 11 DAWGS.