Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mena Suvari

MENA SUVARI'S FEET AND TOES

DING DING DING, I think we have a winner!

Wow, when I started looking for her pictures I did it because I read somewhere (I think it was Celebrity Smack or some other celebrity blog) that she is into hard core S&M sex which is NICE SEXY TIME as Borat would say ( If you do not know who Borat is, go see the movie and don’t come back to this blog until you do!).

But then as I was evaluating her pictures I started noticing that the complete package here is a very attractive woman! I mean no specific feature in her ranks #1 to me but as a whole package (and remember the S&M motherfuckers) she definitely would be a keeper.

I mean any girl who can go from this:



To this:



Is someone I would spend the rest of my life with (obviously she would be dressed in tight leather outfits, get spanked and erotically tourtured occassionally and be servicing me day and night but that’s besides the point).

So Mena, whenever your flavor of the day is tall, dark, handsome , fit, can rock your world and also satisfy any freaky twist you may have, give me a call... (and dont worry, movie star or not, I pay for dinner, not because I am a chauvinistic douche bag , I just have some coin of my own).

















2 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

She's got some sexy feet and piggy toes. A perfect 10 if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Clearly pretty feet are subjective. I honestly find Megan Fox's feet a million times sexier. And btw, you only show pics of ugly webbed toes versus the pretty ones out there. Yes, i have seen some pretty webbed toes like Danielle Pannabaker who even blow Mena's feet out of the water and Danielles are webbed. lol true