Thursday, September 27, 2007

Christina Aguilera

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S FEET

OK, look at the first picture, girlfriend has definitly got beauty. HOWEVER, she does he ugly feet (whose with me?).

QUESTION (PArticipate in survey on the right): Would you do a pretty girl with ugly feet? For me the answer is ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY!!!!!!!!!

Also: You guys seem to be neglecting me here.....I thought we all discussed our roles. SO get working BITCHES! Or Daddy will not give you candy!
(CJ Youre ok.... I am talking about the rest of the ungreatful foot freaks who think everything in life is FREE).
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her feet are forkin' nasty. She's got talent and a pretty face. I could do her, but definitely not a keeper. After awhile I would be thinking about how to get her a foot transplant.

Anonymous said...

i would lik them all night

Anonymous said...

Christina Aguilera have a perfect FEET!!!!

Killajuice said...

ya, shes got that middle toe syndrome,where its bigger that the rest, lol

Unknown said...

I do love her spider toes so much!! Here's the complete gallery of Christina Aguilera's feet:

http://www.celebsfeetpics.com/christina-aguilera-feet