Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Reese Witherspoon

REESE WITHERSPOON'S FEET

Ok Continuing the discussion of beautiful women with bad feet. Would you gyus agree that Reese does not have nice feet? I mean her feet are not nasty like Paris Hilton's, Britney Spears' or Vanessa Hudgens' but still - they are not pretty!!!

However, if I had my pick of a celebrity woman, Reese would be it! Yes I admit it, the girl has bad feet but, dang, she is beautiful (I really dig her look) and for some reason I think she is a very cool person in real life.... So here is my answer to the survey on the right:

I WILL IGNOR THE BAD FEET....

Case closed!




















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think reese has cute feet....and i have a request....roselyn sanchez...i think she is stunnnnnning with beautiful feet id like to see some and some feedback on your opninion:-)

CJ

Anonymous said...

I think she has some hot feet. She is gorgeous herself. I would love to suck her feet and get a footjob if possible. Another celebrity who has great feet is Christina Aguilera. She is gorgeous also.

Anonymous said...

Cute all over. Toe-tal package.

Anonymous said...

I disagree. I think she has relatively nice feet, but we all have different criteria. I don't like long, thin, dainty feet with crooked toes and bunions. I like bulky, flat feet with straight, stubby toes (If a woman puts her feet together, her big toes should run parallel to each other). Shakira: Yum!

madpipertn said...

I don't agree at all. I think Reese has some pretty sweet southern feet!

Jbot said...

Are you blind?.. I'll assume yes. She has absolutely gorgeous feet. She's an incredibly sexy actress with beautiful feet. FY.

Anonymous said...

In my opionion, she's in my sexiest top 10 in Hollywood. Her feet are beautiful...Very sexy toes..

Anonymous said...

I think Reese has some very SEXY , cute feet ! She's GORGEOUS anyway you look @ her but her feet are so hot , sometimes I need a cold shower ! Just kiddin' but she does have very nice , sweet , sexy feet and I wished I could give her a foot rub ! love'm ! anonymous

Anonymous said...

dunno what your criteria is, but what exactly is 'bad' about her feet? They're cute as heck. And Vanessa H. probably has among the sexiest feet in Hollywood. Now, Paris Hilton....those veiny, twisted peanut shells she calls toes look like lethal weapons to me, so at least we can agree on that one....