Thursday, October 11, 2007

Charlize Theron

CHARLIZE THERON'S FEET

So congratulations to Charlize for being named the sexiest woman alive.

I agree with this choice. But not for the reason you perverts think.

I mean you guys would probably vote for any woman who can pull this pose:



However, to me, the picture below is the winner. I mean, look at her face, look at her eyes...



this is the kind of woman who needs to be loved slowly and deeply. This is the kind of woman who deserves a proper make out session prior to any real love making. Dang, perverts and gents, this is a woman who needs to be appreciated prior to being devoured!

I mean, a slow kiss as you stand behind her, one hand guiding her mouth to yours while the other embraces her and caresses her neck as you slowly work your deep passionate kiss.....

This is how this kind of woman should be loved.

Oh and regarding her feet - WHO THE FUCK CARES - I mean - LOOK AT THIS ANGEL!!!


Who agrees with me?
















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how were u in violation i dont understand......and id like to see lindsay lohan if i only have them to pick from...but i realllllly would like some nice leah remini feet shots...search but i cant find any good ones of her...shes so sexy i think

Guy said...

I am not supposed to tell the viewers of the blog to click on the google ads nor am I suppose to condition anything upon clicking...

One Lindsey lohan coming up.... I will look for Leah Remini....

I thought Charlize was sexy enough...guess I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

She's Bangable. Average on the footy scale though. Here are my top 5 sexiest feet chicks.

1. Kelly Ripa (perfect feet)
2. Tea Leoni (foot goddess)
3. Shakira (can't stand her music)
4. Amerie (unsung foot hero)
5. Lisa Marie Scott (footagraphs beautifully)

Anonymous said...

i guess no more posts til this becomes a pay site?

Guy said...

No, you guys know what needs to be done..tit for tat.

Anonymous said...

"who cares about charlize's feet"? jeeeez...that's like who cares about her ass or pussy or thighs or etc...have a sense of the total woman!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude with the footy scale.. you are nuts, charlize has pretty much the best feet in hollywood, and was voted so in some chick magazine. Look at those arches! Are you blind? Shakira... flat feet! Jessica Biel also has awesome feet.

Dawood Mamedoff said...

I'm in Love with her gorgeous legs and hot feet!! Here is Charlize Theron's ultimate feet gallery:

http://www.celebsfeetpics.com/charlize-theron-feet