Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pamela Anderson

Ok everyone I know most times you see a banner ad and its a scam for some stupid thing that will never do what it says. The banner below, for ugotitfirst.com is a link to a really great deal. Basically advertisers pay you to send you coupons to your phone. Essentially, the advertising middleman is cut out and you make some risidual cash. Its not a ton of money, but usually its enough to pay your cell bill each month Anyway, its worth a try, I have been happy with it so far



PAMELA ANDERSON'S FEET


hat can I say about this plastic woman - she is trash in my book. I mean look at the guys she hung out with and who she married.... nuff said.

Oh and her feet are not something to write home about either....


















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam has nice tit but her feet are just ok. she getting old now i think.

great post thanks!
FootLover

Anonymous said...

hey footlover stop being an asshole and give him some damn clicks on the google ads....damn u guys piss me off just as much as u piss guy off

Anonymous said...

how do u knoe if to dont hive him click which i do?

Anonymous said...

because i know im the only one...i gave him 122 clicks the other day...thats more then anyone combined in the last month......

Guy said...

Well guys, Google fucked me big time. While they surely collected money from the advertisers they decided that I disobeyed their T&C and shut down my account so actually, CJ, all you clicks produced money for Google but not to me. I do appreciate your efforts buddy. What I suggest is that you guys just click every time you visit rather than 100 clicks in one day.

Now I have a question, which one do you want to see next: Lindsey Lohan or Tara Reid?

Anonymous said...

i do click everytime i visit because i like this site.
i would like to see lindsey Lohan.

FootLover

Anonymous said...

Pam was stunning in her day but her feet have always kinda scared me. Back in the day, as hot as the rest of her would still munch those piggies. However, now she is a aging STD-ridden plastosaurus. Not anymore Pam, I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

She´s got the best feet ever!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love her feet! I would suck her toes on national television!