Thursday, October 4, 2007

Roselyn Sanchez

ROSELYN SANCHEZ' FEET

You asked for it, CJ.

However, I have to voice my opinion.... she does not have delicate feet. That big toe is definitly too big and it kind of gives her, in my mind, a pesant look..... Her feet are way too strong for a beautiful delicate woman.... but this is me.

As I always say, I wouldnt throw her out of my bed unless I wanted to do her on the carpet...

So there!

Just FYI, I had a kick ass OLSEN TWINS posting scheduled for today but CJ had a special request and since he is one of the few that takes care of me, I take care of him (CJ, youre a dude, right?).

Start working BITCHES or no candy from uncle Guy!













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i look at feet a lil dif lol....but olsen twins sounds good lets see the great post :-)


CJ

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl, great legs, feet could be prettier.

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the olsen twins....also another request...leah remini?? i think she is slammmin with beautiful feet...id like 2 hear what u think?

Guy said...

Dudes.....I need some clicks!

Anonymous said...

Looove strong elegant feet on any woman...Latin especially. Could suck Roselyn's toes all night.

Anonymous said...

I'm currently searching the web for good pictures of Roselyns feet since i stumbled upon them. I had no idea she possessed such beautiful feet...I think they're near perfect for my taste. And i love the shape of her big toe. Each to there own!!!
P.S Thanks for the post

Paul