Sunday, February 24, 2008

Christina Scabbia

CHRISTINA SCABBIA'S FEET

This guy, Mr. !, writes to me how he loves Goth chicks and how this girl, Christina Scabbia, rocks his world....

I dont know, I dont dig her look (I am into blondes....boring me) but most of all, I dont dig her feet. Here is a classic case of eliminatin by feet. What kills it for me, as petty and as freaky as it sounds, is the second tow of her right foot.... Call me crazy, but that what reverse foot fetish does to the guy.

Your thoughts? (this means feel free to discuss in the reply section.... you lazy mother-fuckers).















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh yessss! Thanks for that! I think the second toe on the right foot might just be those shoes she has on in that first pic and how she has her legs/feet positioned. Either way, for us metal/goth-chick lovers, this girl has it all. I even dig that black polish. A sufficiently sinister toe ring on one of those sexy piggies would put me over the edge. Giggity, giggity, giggity!! I know, I'm a perv.(I even like the fact that she's not all tatted up...like Kat von D, who is annoying and has nasty chubby feet). Thanks again, Guy!

Mr.!

Anonymous said...

Instead, I just love the second toe longer than the first. Egyptian foot, I think it's called so.
But, yes, I like also when second is as long as the first. Oh, yes, I like first the beauty of the owner...
Ciao,
S

Anonymous said...

Picture two for me please. Is it just the lens, or are those some impressively long, strong feet?

That sultry-icy pout is killin. Imagine Christina seeing you seeing her feet and pointing down without a word said...and you'd just diiive.

Anonymous said...

i would love to see the woman standing next to her wearing all black squishing christinias feet with her boots into mud and christina sits and lets her do it