Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jessica Simpson

JESSICA SIMPSON'S FEET

Jessica used to be America's sweetheart (or at least she used to be my sweetheart) but then we all got introduced to her father, lip synching sister and her brain power....

Holly god how stupid girls turn me off. I don’t care how pretty they are, if they’re stupid, they don’t perform well in bed. But I guess you retards wont even know what a real woman is, being that your recent dates must have been made out of paper (centerfolds) or plastic (blow up dolls).

I don’t know about you guys (most of you probably jerk off 3 - 10 times a day and work at some dead-end job for minimum pay - yes, I have no love for you cheap mother-fuckers who cant press the donate button and give $1 to the Guy) but for me, some street smarts and some schooling is a must (well, unless it is a one night stand, then I don’t even want to know her name, much less about her history and education).

But that’s me, most of you probably have limited vocabulary (Cum, Jeez, fuck, screw, pump her up.... and I missing anything?), brain power or economical means to get a decent lay and will grab the first non-male creature that comes along....

Anyway back to the subject of Jessica Simpson and away from you douche-bags.

Jessica has this type of blend boring sexless look that does not do it for me. God forbid she try to act, I go limp for a week (Dukes of Hazzard anyone?).

Her feet are too narrow and her toes are too long.

But again, that’s me...




























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica "dumb as a box of rocks" Simpson, is just that, but clearly this girl is a superior physical sample. I mean the girl is the epitome of stunning. Beautiful face, great lips, perfect teeth, sexy smile, big real tits, tight waistline, and legs that would drive any man crazy. Her feet are long and rather big, which may be her only physical flaw. Fortunately for this talentless bimbette, those flippers are attached to what is a near flawless physical female specimen. This puts them in a much higher munchability category.

It should be noted that from a physical standpoint Jessica has outlasted her starlet competitors Britney and Christina. For years Brit's physique was easily the most desirable, and poor Christina, the only one with any real talent, has never been able to compete as far as looks go.

As of late Brit has lost her most of her looks along with her marbles, leaving Jessica to inherit the throne of most bangable ex-Mouseketeer!

It was with shock and awe I listened as Bam Margera revealed that he tapped that ace on Howard Stern!!! Go Bam - you lucky S.O.B.!

Toe King said...

Jessica is the typical "blonde bimbo". She has that southern accent, blonde hair & big Texas titties.

I'm not a big fan of her feet...toes are just too long.

Eternal said...

Jessica is actually quite smart and well educated. She's smart enough to know what sells and that is the Jessica you see on TV everyday. No one wants to see the intelligent blonde chick on TV. She comes off as sexy and somewhat helpless and then laughs all the way to the bank.

Toe King said...

Sorry Eternal...you are missing the boat on this one. Jessica is a dim-witted, simpleton without an original thought. Her father is the brains in the family & he is to credit for properly marketing his daughter...not her.

Anonymous said...

big long feet that eat fruit? I'm gone, man. Jessi, peel me a grape. No hands.