Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beverly Mitchell

BEVERLY MITCHELL'S FEET

Hi guys, I know it has been a long time since, I promise to be better int he future. However, I am very very very buy these days so I am trying to find a technical solution to help me with uploading the pitcures.

Anyway, here is a little sweetheart. While her toes are kind of seperated from each other, I find her feet CUTE! However, she looks just too young and too nice for me. I need the bad girls look (can anyone say whorish????).

Thats all folks.... until next time..... fuck off!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexander......I agree with you man. She has kinda cute feet besides them being spread apart. But, she does look like she's 15. Definitely not the sexiest girl on this site by far

Anonymous said...

Alexander....HELL TO THE NAH!!! I just went on the sex and submission site for the first time. Let me just say, I was not ready for that!! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if she's ever looking straight into the camera. Her eyes are distracting me from her feet.

Anonymous said...

Yep, fork prong toes are a problem. Without contact with the toe on either side, they tend to shrivel and dry out, and become less succulent and munchable.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the "nice girl" over the whore, but this gal's feet are mediocre.