Friday, May 2, 2008

Jaime Pressly

JAMIE PRESSLY'S FEET

Ok, this is it, the question of hot girl + bad feet and would I do her is finally solved. Jamie is a hot girl, she does have what I would consider bad feet (that second toe is just too long and the entire arrangement is just not right...). HOWEVER, I would do her in a heart beat and I dont mean do her like you assholes would do her. I mean I would be willing to overlook the feet and ignor them forever because SHE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE. Now there are not many girls who can pull such a trick, but Jamie is the one who can.

Disagree with me? Let me hear it.



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexander.....I agree completely!! She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! But, those feet are something else entriely!

Anonymous said...

you guys are retarded

Anonymous said...

I agree. Some bunion action going on there. Not downright hideous, but ugly.

Anonymous said...

I dont care what anyone says i think her feet are amazing they make me horny as hell ide fuck the hell out of her

Anonymous said...

Not the best looking feet, but I would still use them daily for footjobs and cumming on them