Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cindy Crawford

CINDY CRAWFORD'S FEET

I think Cindy Crawford actually looks better as she ages (which is unusual for a woman). I also always confuse her with Julia Roberts (which reminds me, NEXT POST is Julia Roberts). Am I the only one? Anyway, I think her feet are not feminine, that big toe is way too big for a woman’s foot and what’s up with the fourth toe on the right foot? Isn’t it way too long?

Anyways, it doesn’t matter, she is one hot sexy feminine sex goddess who I am sure is also a wonderful person and a great wife to the lucky bastard who managed to cage this lioness (I don’t hate him, I envy him for having the chance to wake up next to this beauty every morning and smell that sweet smell that only women and babies have).

Did I just ruin your jerk off session, freaks? Ha Ha. Sucks to be you!
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decent feet. Very little high-heel deformity.

Anonymous said...

I've always thought Cindy had beautiful feet. I like them.