Wednesday, January 30, 2008

IVANKA TRUMP

IVANKA TRUMP'S FEET


As the old song from Cabaret goes: "Money makes the world go around, the world go around, the world go around...."
Here is what I think, we are all a bit blind by the celebrity status of this chick provided by her PR wizard of a dad, Donald Trump. HOWEVER, while she is pretty (yet artificially enhanced - boob job) I believe that without the money and last name, this girl would have married a cop from Jersey, had three kids and probably one affair with her neighbor lawyer...meaning: she would have been a pretty nobody.
What am I trying to say? I am saying that we are all blinded or biased by her father's money. She is no hottie nor she is particularly smart... I saw her on the Apprentice a couple of times and just fell a sleep... actually, I did not, I was hoping that her attention whore dad will make her break into a sexy stripper's dance right in the middle of the show and then we could all see the goods.
Her feet are OK at best and the entire package is absolutely a 7 in my book (her face is the biggest problem she has, in my opinion). BUT since she does stand to inherit a ton of mulah and since she is a celebrity, I bet many of you will write how hot she is....
Now what say you?















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you pick some obscure chicks!

Anonymous said...

very nice,maby a little long.The big toes need to be teimmed a little.

please please please get some pics of eva longoria's ped's

AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!

Toe King said...

She's kind of like Paris Hilton... the more you look at her, the less attractive she becomes.

You're dead on, Guy... she's got the bod, the dough, the fame, the tits..she's got it all.

Her feet mirror her face... ok, no major issues, gets uglier the longer you look.

Where's CJ & Shrimpster?