Thursday, January 10, 2008

Katie Holmes

KATIE or KATE HOLMES' FEET

This one does nothing for me. I have no clue what Tom Cruise found in this one. I mean her face are really pretty and sweet but nothing that makes you want to rip her clothes off. Her body is like a 12 year old boys body and her feet....GOD HELP US!

But maybe I dont know what I am talking about. So let me know what you think.

ALSO:

CJ youre right, there is a faggy little brat that thinks we all need to know about his cum and small penis. There is nothing much I can do in this format (hence the reason for my working on the PAY site).

Mark, in light of the immature guys who are obviously hard core gays, I expect you to make tons of friends here. Good for you buddy.




























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

fag only u cock sucker
Mark

Anonymous said...

If it's possible to be afraid of a girl's feet, this is the girl! I have never been a fan of long gnarly witchy toes - dah! Gonna barf!

Anonymous said...

get some paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Her feet are hideous, I've seen guys with nicer feet than hers. Nuff said!

Toe King said...

Katie's a strange looking woman that has strange looking feet sprouting out or her legs.

Her face is lopsided like Maria Schriver or something. She looks like an 18 year old boy...and so do her nasty feet!

Anonymous said...

joeblow u r faget

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the feet aren't pretty, but I've seen worse.