Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Katherine Heigl

KATHERINE HEIGL'S FEET

Hi guys,

Here is an amazing woman who is HOT, FUNNY, PRETTY and overall a cool person (did you guys see her on Letterman? I wanted to eat her up....No,I did not mean it like you dirty demented freaks think, but yes, I would gladly eat her up that way too...ha ha).

Anyway, I consider her a keeper. BUT if we must analyse her feet - the second toe (right next to the big toe) could be shorter.... other than that, I LIKEY!
What say you?

Oh and before I forget, I read everything you guys write in the comments, why dont you all learn from CJ and Joe Blow and provide your views to our constructive and interesting discussion (see the Jennifer Aniston Post's comments to understand what I am talking about).



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST!
KATHERINE HEIGL IS DEFF HOTT AND HER FEET ARE ALRIGHT...IM A FAN OF FRENCH PEDICURES SO ANY FOOT WITH A FRENCH PEDI HAS MY HEART LOL...THAT BEING SAID...KATHERINE IS HOT BUT BEING THAT SHE SMOKES CIGS..IT KINDA TAKES AWAY FROM HER SEXYNESS...AS CIGS TURN ME OFF THEYRE JUST GROSS LIKE KISSING AN ASH TRAY...ALSO I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR GUY...ANY PICS OF THAT UGLY BETTY CHICKS FEET...JUST A LITTLE CHALLENGE FOR YA...SINCE UR THE FOOT GOD AND ALL...I THINK HER NAMES AMERICA SOMETHING I FORGET.


CJ--LOVES THE FEET

Anonymous said...

She's one of my faves, has been for a long time. The pic of her soles up in the air gets me every time I see it.

CJ - America Ferrera

Guy - I'm not sure if you know about this site, but it's a goldmine for hi-res photos

http://www.babes-board.ch/babelist.php?sid=

Toe King said...

I have a real problem with Katherine Heigl's retarded second toe. It looks like an elephant trunk searching for a peanut underneath the middle toe.

Anonymous said...

Heigl is very hot but she's not coming in my house unless I have an ant problem; It would be cool to watch her use her ardvark-like second toes vaccum the ants.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Katherine is definitely suffering from the lame second toe syndrome. Shit looks like a runaway wet noodle! Cute face though...sorry KH!