Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Need your advice

Hi guys,

As you know I am a busy person who is doing this on the side.

However, I think there is a strong group of visitors who deserves much better than what is going on here. So, I want to share with you my thoughts regarding the site I am designing and see if you have anything to add to it:

(1) The home page will have a display of the latest 10 pictures to be added to the site and will update dynamically as the pictures are added.

(2) The site will have a PAID section and a FREE section.

(3) All users PAID and FREE will have to register in order to use either of the portions.

(4) The Free section will contain 5 - 10 top celebrities (to be changes each month) and a forum where members (only registered members) will be able to comment and discuss.

(5) The PAID section ($5.00 per month or $30 per year) will have full access to all archives AND members will be able to comment on specific celebrity profiles - I like her, I harte her, I would bang her etc...

(6) Now here is the good thing: FREE and PAID members will be able to UPLOAD their own pictures and I will include them in the archives if their any good. If a member uploads a picture, they get a credit worth ($0.25 cents - so if you upload 12 pictures that are accepted, you get a CREDIT of $3.00 hence you can use it for a FREE month)!

(7) PAID members will be able to add alerts to their account so if a new picture of say Nichole Kidman is added, they will be alerted by email.

CJ, Joe Blow and Toe King get free memberships for life!

An so will anyone who gets a nickname and starts responding with interesting responses to my posts.

So comment and let me know if you like this idea and also what ideas you may have to add.

Also, did you cheap mother fuckers notice the DONATE button on the top, it is time to start sending your Pal GUY some molah.....its only $1......show your love mother fuckers.

Oh and a special word for MARK - Youre a FAG but if you send $1 and also start commenting nicely, you'll get into the PAID site free for life too.....

So let me hear what you have to say.

Here is a piucture of Marylin Monroe just so you know, I got tons of others not seen yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free membership for life? Well, who am I to complain about that LOL! I say give it a shot, but don't expect many of these cheap mofos out there to pony up for it. Sadly, most people expect that everything online will be handed to them for FREE, and they have little to no appreciation for the time and effort it takes to keep the gears greased behind the scenes.

Anonymous said...

Great site Guy. I have an anti foot problem also. My brother Toe king told me about the site. We send each other pics all the time, often describing feet as "relationship killers." Marylin is one of those few exceptions (very few) whose feet get a free pass. Her feet could look and smell like my morning coffee dump and I would still be her slave.

Anonymous said...

hey just wanted to comment about having a paysite.first of al i love ur site come every couple of day to check for update. about the paysite i dont think many ppl will pay to jus see celeb feet that they might be able to find it the on other site. u may want to and nude pic in there aswell. i like ur idea of sumiting pick and getting credit for them i think that most will be doing that. hope my comment helps and heres a request- jessica simpson
-BigPun

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed the site in its current form. I posted comments on almost every girl here anonymously, because it was available, and that was my choice. Although I enjoyed coming to the site and sharing thoughts with like-minded people, I can understand your desire to capitalize on the idea, especially if you are spending a significant amount of time researching and uploading the photos. I am not interested in a pay site at all, but I will continue to post here until this site is no longer being updated or in existence. Either way, good luck!