Saturday, December 22, 2007

Britney Spears

BRITNEY SPEARS' FEET

I tried to put previously unseen pictures of Britney here (look at the first one - her feet actually look good in it).

What you guys may not know is that Britney LOVES to have her feet kissed and eaten by guys. Too bad she is too much of a SKANK these days....

There was a time where I would have given my left nut to have that piece of ass. BUT through hard work and unbelievable dumbness this white trash piece of ass ruined everything she built. And if this is not enough there comes her little sister and shows the world that stupidity and self distruction runs in the family.

I could not stop laughing when I read that Britney's mom was writting a parenting book....What the fuck.....it is almost liek the devil writing a book on kindness....,

I have nothing to say about Britney, she is a gonner.....however, wouldn't you FREAKS agree that in the first picture, her feet look great?

In general, I have no clue what to make of her god ugly ass feet - the big toe is WAY too big and then the second toe is way too short....Ihad a girlfriend who has that and she was dumped the first time I had the pleasure of viewing her strange feet (remember, I have reverse foot fetish).

CJ, youre right, I will post another celebrity pretty soon, If the others did not vote Britney so high, you would have been seeing someone else..... hang in there buddy, better feet are comin'.





















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They used to be nice but the tattoos messed them up. how bout putting some anna farris or jennifer love hewitt.

Anonymous said...

I know I am wrong, but I would still munch!

Anonymous said...

I wana fuck u with my huge cock

Anonymous said...

Ugh...what a trainwreck this trailer park trash whore has become. If it's possible to un-masturbate to someone, she's at the very top of my list.

Toe King said...

Britney has gone from cute, to hot, to FUGLY. I can't say the same about her feet... they've always been a mess.

She suffers from "evolution toe" defined by her enormous big toe which rests next to four tiny piggies.

I also read an article about Britney a couple years ago & it said she was asked by a flight attendant to put her shoes back on because there were numerous complaints about the foot odor. A story like that sticks with you...

Anonymous said...

I got excited when I read she liked having feet kissed.

Having seen them I'd sooner take up smoking Cow Shit than putting them anywhere near my mouth.

Anonymous said...

best feet ever

Anonymous said...

i think she has nice feet :)

phantom1984 said...

Im in love with her feet. I would lick and suck her toes as long as she wanted.