Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Natalie Portman

NATALIE PORTMAN'S FEET

FIRST OF ALL - I have to apologize, I will not publish Miley Cyruss' feet pictures in the near future. And the reason is - SHE IS UNDERAGED and I know all you guys are looking at these pictures for sexual satisfaction reasons. I have to say that as a father I would not want my underaged daughter's pictures (dressed or naked) circulated over the net and have some guys jerk off to them (especially ASSFACE MARK from response #6 to Carmen Electra and Response #2 to Kat Von D). This site has taken a turn into the sexual realm and I will not, knowingly, post any underaged girls here. I hope you all uderstand.

CJ, bro, you have to tame down the language (see reply in KAT VON D). I LOVE your enthusiasm (and loyalty - as I said before, even if I turn this to a pay site, your membership is FREE!) BUT please....no tearning up of anything (Well, unless you have a baseball bat and Mark's asshole together at the same place - in that case, tear it up and have fun...).

So just FYI the next posts in order of appearance are:

(1) Natalie Portman
(2) Britney Spears
(3) Anne Hathaway
(4) Marilyn Monroe

OK, Enjoy Natalie's feet - And let me know what you think. I think she has ugly toes but still she is a very pretty woman so in my book she is a keeper (unlike Barf Feet Kat Von D....).

























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl, nasty feet. Very disappointing, actually.

Anonymous said...

I love her feet, they're really small and dainty and she has really high arches. Something you don't usually see on a girl with feet that tiny.

Her first and second toes are perfect, then they kinda go down hill but I can forgive all that, she's a beauty. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Delicious delicious. Yum yum yum yum.

Anonymous said...

I agree with one guy who said the first couple pics of her feet look nice and then the rest are scary. Without shoes on, I think I could massage her feet, but depending on the type of shoe....she needs to pay attention to how the shoes she wears affect the appearance of her feet.