Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jaime Lynn Spears

JAIME LYNN SPEARS' FEET

WOW, two posts in one day - but you guys know I had to! I mean Jamie Lynn Spears is fucking pregnant at 16!!! I mean, what the fuck???? OK here is the exception to the underage rule I stated in my last post (Natalie Portman) - If your fucking underage girl is fucking around and is publically announces that she is fucking around by fucking telling the entire fucking world that she is fucking pregnant then I am fucking going to post her fucking feet pictures here and I don’t care what you freaks write in the comments about tearing it up and what not....

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I guess the Spears sisters are competing who is going to be the biggest train wreck....

They both had the world on a string wrapped around their fingers (yes, I listen to Frankie... or Mr. S whatever you call the god of singing) and both are working diligently at destroying every piece of good thing they got.

I am not letting my kids watch Zoey 101 anymore, what the fuck does this little slut has to teach my kids??? How to get knocked up at 16?? What happened to condoms? What happened to non white trash thinking?

Am I alone here in thinking that the Spears, Lohan and Hilton clans are poisoning every bit of American dignity that is left? I mean our culture is in the garbage and that is a given but now all the celebrity stories are just shameful....

CJ, help me out here, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL???

(Assface Mark - you keep you pie-hole shut.... no one wants to know what you think).

To sum it up: This is what happens when daddy is not home and mommy is too busy running her kids careers to look around and smell the coffee or cum or whatever it is her two little sluts are drinking every morning (is there a daddy spears? if so, where is he?)

































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FOR ONE AM SHOCKED SHE IS PREGNANT I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE GOOD ONE OF THE 2 SPEARS GIRLS..I GUESS I WAS WRONG...THAT IS JUST CRAZY THE WAY THESE YOUNG CELEBRITIES ARE POISONING THE MINDS OF AMERICAS YOUTH....IM NOT EVEN TURNED ON LOOKING AT HER FEET KNOWING SHES 16 AND PREGNANT...THAT IS JUST A DISGRACE...DADDY SPEARS NEEDS TO STEP UP AND TAKE CONTROL....ANOTHER LIFE RUINED. ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD BEING BROUGHT INTO A INSANE WORLD KNOWN AS "SPEARS"


CJ

Anonymous said...

ANY CHANCE OF REQUESTING U REPLACE BRITTANY SPEARS IN THE UPCOMING POST...ANYONE BUT HER ...HER FEET ARE HIIIIDEOUSSSS....MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE RACHAEL RAY....SOMETHING ABOUT HER DRIVES ME WILDDDD....JUST A SUGGESTION IF NOT HER ANYONE BUT BRITTANY

Anonymous said...

THAT LAST POST WAS ME CJ BY THE WAY




C TO THE J
IM UNFUCKWITTABLE

Anonymous said...

Too young, and she's no Britney. Could care less.

Anonymous said...

Some people learn from the mistakes of others, some don't. I guess she's in the latter category. She has nicer feet than her sister, but that's not really saying much, is it.

Anonymous said...

Ok..I for one was hoping when we got the chance to see Jaime's feet we would be pleased. However she suffers from the same disease her sister has. UAFS (Ugly Ass Foot Syndrome) Unfortunately somebody in that family line has the ugly foot gene and both girls got it! They both have awesome soles though. As long as you do not have to look at the tops...your ok!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Rachel Ray should be in here. =) WE WANT RACHEL RAY! please

Anonymous said...

NICE feet on this redneck slut.