Friday, December 7, 2007

Rachel Bilson

RACHEL BILSON'S FEET

Who the hell is she?

She has got the most forgetable look in the business HOWEVER, She has good feet in my opinion.

She is NOT bangable though.... sort of the lame girl next door who you never notice kind of look.

Oh and before I forget, MARK (from reply #6 of the Carmen Electra post) - GO FUCK YOUSELF ! if you dont like this BLOG or the rate at which I publish stuff..... just go away. I owe you nothing.

Just a news flash - I have other businesses to attend to, this is a hobby BLOG but as soon as I have a couple of seconds, I will turn this primo feet BLOG (more than 200 visitors per day) into a paying site. Then cheap hacks like you wont be able to watch the goods without laying a dollar or two on the table. Also, if youre so inclined to show me how wrong I am about you, feel free to DONATE on the top left.

Otherwise shut the fuck up and enjoy the free show, you whiny cheap bitch.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 13 and I wana cum all over u LOL

Anonymous said...

This is Alexander.....Thank you for putting Rachel Bilson on the site. My vomitting finally could stop after I saw her cute feet. The best looking feet I've seen on here so far. thanx..Although I do enjoy seeng what celebrities have horrible feet...keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey... I love the fact that you find good pics of feet. I however do not completely agree with the girl next door kind of forget her look.

I think she is definitely bangable.. but in either case I love the site .. keep up the great work!!!