Wednesday, December 12, 2007

KAT VON D

KAT VON D's FEET

This is th chick from LA Ink. Personally, I think she is ugly BUT I dig her drive and creativity so as long as she doesnt want sex from me, we could be good friends.

What do you guys think of her feet though? I have been running across some pretty bad feet lately (Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman) and this seems to be the trend.... Am I the only one who find this kind of feet (long toes, no definition or shape) unattractive?

Express yourselve bitches, let me know what you think.

Oh and by the way, apperantly Mark's note (Carmen Electra reply #6) got me so pissed I have been posting every day now..... Wow, soon I will put so much time into tis, it will make sense to turn it into a pay site (not expensive, yet....PAYING!)....

Did you guys know that I get a 1000 visitors per day now?

THANKS!











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long toes, big feet and boniness are turn-offs for me. Personally I am a big fan of the petite feet you usually find on short and/or Asian women.

Excellent site, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

stop cryingggg about it and just postttt....you expect us to owe u something...u have a product. we enjoy it simple as that...i dont feel like reading u cry every day about what mark says...yes im mark....and i think u shud stop whiningg.


M-A-R-K

Anonymous said...

I love asian feet as well. How about some pics of someone like Brenda Song? She's pretty cute...

Anonymous said...

BRENDA SONG SOUNDS GOOD....AND IM DOING BACKFLIPS WAITING FOR MILEY CYRUS...IDC HOW OLD SHE IS...ID TEAR THAT YOUNG PUSSY APART WITHOUT HESITATION AND I WANNA SEE WHAT KINDA FEET SHES WORKING WITHH....SO GET US MILEY ASAPPP
OHH AND M-A-R-K SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR WHAT U HAVE 2 SAY ITS ASSHOLES LIKE U THAT FORCE HIM TO MAKE IT A PAYSITE...IVE HAD GUYS BACK FROM DAY 1 AND WILL CONTINUE TO....HE DESERVES SOME DAMN RESPECT...AFTER ALL THERE ARENT MANY FREE FEET SITES LEFT LET ALONE CELEB SITES...HE BRINGS US PICS THAT NO1 ELSE HAS...I VISIT OTHER FEET SITES EVERY DAY AND CANT FIND ANY OF THE SHOTS HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE

SO FALLLL BACKKKKK MARKY MARK




C--------HOLLA AT THE KID--------J

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm gonna vomit. Who is this nasty skank?!!!!

Anonymous said...

kat I would fuck her all note with my 13 year old shaf I jizz every time I see her she has the sexy st feet I wish she would give me a foot job!:/)

Anonymous said...

Mark
u r a. C. O. C. K. Sucker!!!!

Anonymous said...

mark ur a fag shove a dildo in it

Anonymous said...

Her feet are actually not too bad. I was expecting short, fat toes the first time I saw her.

Anonymous said...

The feet on this girl are quite OK, but tats and face rings make anyone, man or woman, look like trash.